Tuesday, March 06, 2007

31 October 2006

Dear Aymory

What can I say? Today we part company. Through all of this, you have been my faithful companion - a metaphor in your own way.


I have decided to leave you at our destination - in a small quiet corner of the great Cathedral. And when I leave, I won't look back. We have each served the other well and have some cracks and scratches to show for it. I will keep your lace so you won't be out of my mind.

10:45 AM - left my trusty staff, Aymory, in the care of St. James.

_________________________________________________________________


Spent the rest of the day shopping. Took my time. It was good to just wander and look for things for others. Brought stuff back to the hostal and moved rooms.

Went back out into the square. Today is my last day here and I just want to soak up as much as possible. Had dinner mid-evening, returned to my room and packed my kit.

It will be nice to see Danielle and John tomorrow.

Ultreya