Tuesday, March 06, 2007

30 October 2006

Dear Aymory

Spent the morning and afternoon shopping. I enjoy the process of finding gifts for people - trying to find something that would suit the person. Also bought a cheap bag for my trip to England. I suspect i will need it considering that I have picked up things here plus have a change of clothes awaiting me at my daughter's home. Got some very nice things (I think) plus a lot of exercise walking the narrow streets of the old town. Ate a whole lot of chestnuts!

Found a terrific tapas bar with probably the best selection that I have seen outside of Madrid. Had lunch there. Came back and had dinner there too. Probablty will tomorrow too :)

Took my loot back to my room. Have to move rooms tomorrow. Probably a good thing as I will need the extra space to spread out my kit to pack.

New pilgrims arriving every day.

Time to move on.

Ultreya